Monday, April 16, 2007

A New Blog Cometh

Welcome to A Financial Flogging. The purpose of this blog is threefold.

Purpose the First: to commit my ideas to an easily manageable format

Purpose the Second: to track my progress when it comes to learning about financial matters, to observe any long term trends when it comes to positive returns, and to set and achieve goals

Purpose the Third: to hopefully generate some discussion in the comments that can help me on my way to learning more and learning more faster/smarter

As well, this will be the first step in taking responsibility for my personal finances (second if you count opening a 4% savings account with PC Financial; you can read some reasons why to switch here) which is an important task for everyone in this day and age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to Doug it would be. Unfortunately, Superstores are inconveniently located in Calgary, a 20 to 40 minute drive to any of them from my place, and that just won't do.

/stop looking at the cards!

moneymusing said...

I too have a blog with similar goals now. I'm trying to avoid using my name though...just for internet security sake.

Keep up the posting!

http://www.dite.ca/money